Guidance for Authors
- Authors must use the template provided
- Articles begin with an abstract (approximately 150 words)
- Specify clearly a) title of the paper, b) name of all the authors and institutional affiliations
- Please include the email address of one author for correspondence at the end of the paper
- If you have acknowledgements (including funding), please include them at the end of the paper
General formatting guidelines
- Use endnotes (sparingly), not footnotes.
- Please place a running head in the upper right-hand corner
- Please use page numbers in the upper right-hand corner along with the running head.
- Please note that indented quotations should not have quotation marks.
- Please define any terms/acronyms that may not be familiar to readers working in diverse fields and contexts.
- Your “References” section should begin on a new page.
- You should use Harvard referencing for citation and references. Guidance can be found here.