Guidance for Authors
- Manuscripts should be in 12-point Calibri with single line spacing.
- Articles begin with an abstract (approximately 150 words)
- Include a cover sheet that includes the a) title, b) full addresses of all authors, c) email of one author for correspondence
- If you have acknowledgements (including funding), please include them on the cover page.
The article title should be in 18-point Calibri, bold, centred in title case with single line spacing
Highest level heading: 14-point Calibri, bold and left-side aligned in lower case on its own line
Second level: 14-point Calibri, not bold and left-side aligned in lower case. on its own line
Third level: 12-points Calibri, italic, not bold left- side aligned flush with next line of text
e.g. Children. Some of the children …
General formatting guidelines
- Use endnotes (sparingly), not footnotes.
- Please place a running head in the upper right-hand corner
- Please use page numbers in the upper right-hand corner along with the running head.
- Please note that indented quotations should not have quotation marks.
- Please define any terms/acronyms that may not be familiar to readers working in diverse fields and contexts.
- Your “References” section should begin on a new page.
- You should use the Leeds University version of Harvard for citation and references. Guidance is here: